Want to showcase your work in front of a growing, engaged audience who are passionate about all things Boxing?
In Your Corner is a growing Boxing fan forum and we’re always on the lookout for talented writers to join our team of enthusiasts.
Apply to Contribute
Please fill in the form below and tell us a bit about yourself and your experience. We also ask that you either provide us with a link to existing published work in the boxing/sport industry, or use the file attachment below to send us a piece of work (please use Microsoft Word format .doc or .docx)
Please note, we don’t reply to anyone who hasn’t provided us with a sample of their work.
What can I contribute?
- Industry News Articles
- Historical articles about boxers, big fights etc
- Fight reports
- Boxer bio / analysis
- Opinions and fight predictions
- Images (your own)
- Videos (your own)
- … And anything else you think our readers will love, that will add value to your portfolio and our website!
Our full guidelines will be sent to you once we have approved your application. To have your work considered, some of our general guidelines are:
- No plagiarised or duplicate content – this will be checked prior to publication
- No content just for content’s sake – we only allow content we think our audience will want to see or read
- Well written, properly proofread articles
- Content, Image and Video sources properly credited
Do you accept guest posts?
We don’t accept one-off guest posts and we ask that our contributors stick to our guidelines when posting. These can be found in short form above.
Will I get paid to write?
At the moment our content is available free of charge to readers, so we don’t offer a financial reward to our writers or contributors. We are looking for passionate boxing and sports writers who want to have their work published and shared on the internet with thousands of engaged readers – Which in itself will help you gain exposure and can lead to other rewarding opportunities!
You will have an author bio section where you’ll receive full credit for your work. Regular contributors who consistently deliver engaging, high quality work may be financially rewarded in the future.